Am I the only one who finds dry humping gross?

There's pretty much nothing in it for women and it feels really awkward as you have all your clothes on.

• Yes dry humping is gross
  • No I like it
  • Never done it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it, it doesn't do anything for me. Especially if one or both is wear jeans it can actually kind of hurt

What Guys Said 5

• I've had my partner cum from dry humping.

• Must be a skill thing then

• Noooooo I love dry humping. So hot. XD

• ok do u mean grinding or straight out humping with clothes on? cause humping each other with clothes on seems hella awkward to me, hell even grinding is pushing it but still ok but I don't know maybe I'm just weird about it

• Eh, kind of in the middle. Girls have done it to me but, meh.

• You are the only one.

What Girls Said 8

• Love it feels great doesn't hurt can't get pregnant virgins can do it it's relatively clean and you're all set to make a quick getaway if there's a fire plus it's intimate.

I just hate the word I can't say it. Ever. Too freaking awkward. I would probably have done it a lot more in my past if it had a more neutral name :-)

• and technically i wouldn't call it humping even if i i didn't hat the word. more like lots of sliding with friction ;p

• I find it hilarious. I've never done or seen anyone doing it, only heard about. it just seems so ridiculous.

• I love dry humping! XD! Chose "B". :)

• I dry hump with my boyfriend when we're at his or mine place alone. We're usually in comfy clothes and it actually feels good. We always start by making out and it starts getting heated. He ends up on me or vise versa and we start going faster and faster. It's like he's fingering you, but with his penis, through clothes.

• I like it so much! :P

• I like it, it turns me on!

• Yea but... But it can be erotic

• No, I like it. Not exactly humping, but grinding on each other.