If you've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend why do you think that is?

Answer honestly and realistically. Too ugly is not an answer because it's not true for anyone.

• Low self esteem
    6% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Lack of confidence
    22% (4)38% (6)29% (10)Vote
  • Socially awkward
    44% (8)12% (2)29% (10)Vote
  • Awkward with women/men
    11% (2)19% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • Too busy
    17% (3)25% (4)21% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is "Lack of Opportunity"?

0|0
    0|1
    • Lack of opportunity has an underlying reason though don't you think?

• Show All
    • You have opportunities now.

• And I have taken them.

What Girls Said 7

• im really not sure why. Im really quiet.. unless I've known that person for awhile or i was on a team with them. so that could be why. i am quite awkward too.. and i have low self esteem and confidence haha. im pretty busy too...

i think there should be an all of the above option hahahah :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to express my feelings. I know the cause of this and I try hard to change, but I now I can't work miracles so I ceased to hurry. It will eventually happen, or at least I hope so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely my social awkwardness

0|0
    0|0
    • In what way?

• Show All
    • Or just smile at them?

• I can do that! And I do usually :)

• A mix between being socially awkward and having a lack of confidence. I have also come to realise that I push some people away if they get too close, so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because i don't seek for any kind of human connection. You left that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very socially awkward and ugly af

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly shy and quiet. I've never felt like I wanted to be in a relationship. I've never been at a stage in my life where I've felt like I wanted to have an extra commitment on top of everything else I have going on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I am so awkward it isn't even funny. And I don't think the level of confidence helps either. I've been told I was too intimidating the way I walk. This one girl literally asked me why I walk so upright? I have to much confidence but I have no idea how to talk to the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those. I'm awkward, but I'm also a promiscuous person. I voted for awkward though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm short at 5'1 so maybe its because of my height, it may also be due to the fact i just haven't met the right person yet and i blame my height?

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B, C and D are all reasons for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually I would disagree with you but I kind of agree😕 however you don't have a reason to be any of them. 😙

• Probably the fact that I'm not super interested in having a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of confidence and lack of good physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why don't you improve your physical appearance then? There's nothig wrong with your looks.

• I am currently trying to lose 50 pounds.

• Never wanted one in high school, and not ready for one right now. I only just got a job (age 19), and unsure of what to expect from dating/having a gf.

0|0
    0|0