How to tell him I want to slow down and not be committed yet.. but don't want to break up?

Exactly what the title says. We've only been in a relationship for a week, and I'm really confused and stressed because I don't know if we should be dating or not. And I still kind of like someone else. But I don't want to break up with him because I still like him. I want to slow down and not be committed yet so I can straighten things out. How do I tell him?

Yeah here's the thing, I'm not being rude. I want to decide what I want to do. I don't know if I should be dating him because he's 17 and I'm 15 and he's graduating so I don't know if it's the best idea anyways. He's moving too fast for me too. I can't get the boy I had a crush before out of my head, thats all

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, you sound selfish.

• How am I selfish? Because I'm confused and want to figure out what I want?

• Okay thanks. Yeah I also want to slow down because he is older than me and going faster and is kind of scary for my first relationship

• No problem, never rush things. Guys are flaky when it comes to commitment, trust your heart, not your body.

What Girls Said 0