I have a lot of choices? (no feminist)?

i can go with my old friends ex which is garenteed she cute funny and very beautiful
i can goo with a 16 year old model whos very nice looking but personally meh
i can with a girl I've crushed on for a lot of years but she's not as nice as before and shell be tuff to get

I've been going with them all kinda in and out for the last 2 months all separate periods but i want one to stick with which one would you recomend

Most Helpful Girl

• To me from the short descriptions you seem to like the first girl - your friends ex the best so go with her. Though try to make sure that it's okay with your friend first or there's going to be stupid drama. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• None since you're torn and shouldn't date anyone you're unsure about.

• What do you mean by no feminist?

• Either the second and last one.

• -_- very indecisive aren't you. Lol.
    Who do you like the most? We can't tell you that. In the end that's what's most important right. In this case the internet isn't gonna help you buddy.
    Think on it.

• the first one has the best personallaty and she's beautiful
      then a model
      then my old crush... you can see why its hard lol

What Guys Said 2

• With whomever you really want to be with. Know one else can decide that for you.

• i can't decide thugh

• Yes you can, go with your gut feeling. Try not seeing any of them for a while and think to yourself which do you want to see. Who do you want to want you more.

• What's with the "no feminist" ?