I just texted my girlfriend "hi" but we haven't talked in a week?

She won't respond. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• C'mon, you have to give more than just a "hi" how am I supposed to start a fun conversation with a "hi"? be original, say something humorous that happened recently, maybe exaggerate a little on something. In fact, you shouldn't text her but instead give her a call... or even better yet, go hang out with her.

• Why haven't y'all been talking?

• If you haven't talked to her in a week, she's probably not happy with you. If my boyfriend did that to me, I would be pissed. Just tell her you have been really busy but that you really want to talk to her I guess... Then the ball is in her court.

• LOL what did you do in the past that has her ignoring you? Sorry hun. :(

• I would just call her.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe it's too bland? Maybe she forgot to reply?

Try again, this time, maybe try asking her out instead.

Tbh I'm terrible at small talk through text messages, and I find all that stress about texting and not responding to be too stressful for a relationship.

• Why haven't you talked in a week. You should ring her.

• Move on. Live your life. Be busy. If she doesn't respond, she's the one missing out.

• Seriously, "hi"? - soo creative.

Try something similar: "Hey babe... Do me. ;) Miss you" And that's it. Leave it. If she doesn't reply, then go to her. I thought she's your girlfrend