I'm in love, please help?

Not sure how to start this. I'm a 34 year old guy. About 2 years ago, I started taking college courses with an 18 year old girl (20 as of now). She is remarkably bright, mature and independant. She is also one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. We have started hanging out at least once a week. We go out to eat, watch old movies at my place and go swimming. I have already approached her bluntly about taking it to the next level and she is not interested. It's killing me. I should be there as a friend (she's been a good friend) but it's really tough. Part of me thinks that if I hang in there she'll come around, but I know that's foolish. I guess I just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.

What Girls Said 1

• I know how awful you feel :( You won't be happy if you keep hanging in there. You'll keep saying to yourself that she will come around but she most likely won’t. If she is hanging out with you like that, it sounds like she is toying with your heart :(( I am so sorry :(( You deserve better. But I know how you feel, when you are in love, you will do ANYTHING for that person and will never want to leave, even if you know you should :(

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like your in the friendzone. If she doesn't see you that way it might not change. Don't leave yourself in limbo.