Why does my crush make fun of my ex-boyfriend?

So my crush (lets call him Ben) jokingly makes fun of my ex boyfriend. Now Ben has never met my ex, but knows OF him. Today he kept poking fun at my ex for a full five minutes. Why? Does he like me back?

Other signs: He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. He kissed my forehead twice today.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is jealous and immature

• I don't know why considering I don't even speak or see my ex.

• Irrelevant.. He is insecure about how he measures up to your ex. So he knocks him down hoping to elevate himself as a result. Pretty lame

What Guys Said 2

• Ben is immature and insecure. There are other ways he can and should show interest. For starters, BY KISSING YOU ON THE LIPS :P

• Wish he would :( but he seems to like kissing me on the forehead instead. :P I take what I can get.

• Only one answer: Jealousy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes he likes you. He a man he going to make fun of you past because he have you now and that's his way of showing you ,, that you got something better

• Jealous? Maybe wants to get on your good side?