Do white guys like chocolate girls?

I am 19 and I am interested in the opinions of other guys on here on my topic. I have always been curious of it and would love to hear good, positive opinions. Nothing mean please. So yea I'm down with the swirl lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaa it should should be rephrase "Do white chocolate likes chocolate gurl" lel

What Guys Said 7

• Some guys are very specific about what kinds of women they'll date, but others are not. I dated a black girl once and thought she was beautiful.

• Yes I've been attracted to a few

• Have you ever dated any? How was it if you have. Ik that's personal but I've always wanted to date a white guy but have been shy.

• No I've never dated but I've fucked one. I'm open to dating an African or African American

• Wow okay lol

• chocolate girls YES
    chocolate BLEEEEEEH

• There are many chocolate chasers in my town so I'd say yeach lol :p
    I usually see lots of IR couples in more diverse cities. (Miami, LA, Dallas, ex)

• Well I am not in any of those areas. Maybe that's why it's so hard to find someone who wants to do outside the box a little.

• I am from Ms lol I really hate to say it becaus people have so many opinions on my state. And I just don't want any negativity about it. But in my town I do not see interracial couples a lot. It's mainly black guy white girl. Hispanic white. Not white guy black girl.

• Yeah its your state lol. Maybe Jacksonville is a little more open minded :p

• I dated a black chick in Tennessee, and fucked another one on a Bahamas Cruise when she was just wearing one of those mesh shirts where her nipples just stick out of the mesh, and took her gambling and to a show where the black chick just dance almost nude, and everybody was watching the white guy with the beautiful black chick! Never saw her again after the cruise.

• I m white and interested with hybrid girls

What Girls Said 2

• Most of my friends are mixed with one black and one white parent. So yeah, I think it's safe to say at least some guys are fine with branching out of their own race.

• Lol, my parents are an interracial couple. My mom bein Indian and my dad being white :) three of my cousins are married interracially. I on the other hand was raised very differently. My moms side of the family is indian so dating Africans isn't something they like and my dads side of the family is the same. So ever since I was a little one I have been taught African Americans or blacks are off limits. So now in my teenage years with that being drilled in my mind I am only attracted to lighter skinned guys.