Do you think it is rare that people actually find real like storybook type of love?

do you think it is rare that people actually find real like storybook type of love?

I wish my life was like a fairytale :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I see it to be very rare but won't say it's impossible to find! Maybe not these days you can see that people have found love that way. I sure haven't seen it yet! Yet there has to be someone out there who has found love that way in a sense. That would be a story to hear! 😊

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's really rare. I mean I personally haven't seen anyone who had love like that but that being said my mum claims that my grandparents had a fairytale love story and about 30 years ago they were approached by a director to turn their story into a movie because it sounded like a movie. Obviously they turned it down but yea I've also seen the complete opposite and horrible marriages.

• I think its rare - I've been told that my grandparents had it though!

• I think it's pretty rare if not impossible but damn I wish it would be more real!

What Guys Said 2

• Well unfortunately life sucks and there is no happy ending for several reasons

• Why?

• Well someone could wind up cheating, or they could be abusive eather physical or mental but mostly both.. you could just wake up and not love that person any more

• It's not love if it ever ends... then it's lust or infatuation

• It's stupidly common. The myth of it's rarity is built less around how people can actually get along and more around how the circumstances draw them together. The CDC reports that "only" half (52%) of marriages last 20 years. (vitals.nbcnews.com/.../10799069-cdc-only-half-of-first-marriages-last-20-years) but let's put that into perspective:

HALF OF MARRIAGES LAST 20+ YEARS.