Girls would you be mad if your friend started dating your ex?

Let's say you were secretly Dating and you break up then he starts dating your friend

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the closest I've ever had to that is a guy I'd hungout with a bunch for less than a month without much more than making out a few times, but realized the guy was an obnoxious nut case and stopped having anything to do with him. I actually ranted about the guy to a mutual friend of ours whom a month or so later started dating him. I was shocked, because of all the stuff I told her about him, but not at all upset. after being in a serious relationship with him she realized he is in fact a douchey (?) nut job. last time we hung out we laughed about him. I think had he (or any other guy I dated) done something fucke up to or toward me, I'd be upset about it. otherwise, I don't really care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest, if I broke up with him, I wouldn't care. If he broke up with me and I still had feelings for him, as selfish as it is, I would be very upset, because she would be aware of how much he still meant to me and that I was torn apart about our breakup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how close I was to both people. If they have genuinely found love and happiness then not really, however, If i am really close to one of them or both of them, it is just weird and I would become jealous, annoyed, betrayed and ultimately feel like shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah wouldn't be awkward knowing you both were intimate with the same guy...

• It would depend for me like how long ago, mutual break up. But with someone that I was probably dating for years... Uh yeah it would just be awkward lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Being me, I would be mad, but it depends on a couple of things such as how long ago you guys broke up, and how good of friends your ex and her friend is; I would not date her if she is her ex's best friend. To me it isn't the best idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.