Girls would you be mad if your friend started dating your ex?

Let's say you were secretly Dating and you break up then he starts dating your friend

Most Helpful Girl

• the closest I've ever had to that is a guy I'd hungout with a bunch for less than a month without much more than making out a few times, but realized the guy was an obnoxious nut case and stopped having anything to do with him. I actually ranted about the guy to a mutual friend of ours whom a month or so later started dating him. I was shocked, because of all the stuff I told her about him, but not at all upset. after being in a serious relationship with him she realized he is in fact a douchey (?) nut job. last time we hung out we laughed about him. I think had he (or any other guy I dated) done something fucke up to or toward me, I'd be upset about it. otherwise, I don't really care
    .

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest, if I broke up with him, I wouldn't care. If he broke up with me and I still had feelings for him, as selfish as it is, I would be very upset, because she would be aware of how much he still meant to me and that I was torn apart about our breakup.

• Depends how close I was to both people. If they have genuinely found love and happiness then not really, however, If i am really close to one of them or both of them, it is just weird and I would become jealous, annoyed, betrayed and ultimately feel like shit.

• Yeah wouldn't be awkward knowing you both were intimate with the same guy...

• It would depend for me like how long ago, mutual break up. But with someone that I was probably dating for years... Uh yeah it would just be awkward lol

• Being me, I would be mad, but it depends on a couple of things such as how long ago you guys broke up, and how good of friends your ex and her friend is; I would not date her if she is her ex's best friend. To me it isn't the best idea.

What Guys Said 0