SO GIRLS ; Which guy would you MAKE eye contact with or which guy would you AVOID eye contact with... READ BELOW?

So if you were walking past a public place like a bus stop and you saw 3 guys sitting at the bus stop.

One guy is Cute looking and listening to music.

Second is guy is also cute looking but a bit built.

Third guy is Really Good looking and is listening to music.

3 OF THE GUYS STARE AT YOU WHEN YOU WALK PAST.

So WOULD you make eye contact with any of the guys or AVOID eye contact with any of the guys.

Girls opinion thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• two of your guys seem like the same guy

I would honestly avoid all of them. Of corse I would notice them which means my eyes were on them at some point even if it was just for a milisecond because you have to be aware of your sourroundings if you want to be safe. I never feel safe if I am at a bus stop by myself sourounded by men, even if they all have attractive faces. That is why I am glad I drive.

guys really over think things. a lot of times people are not looking at you becasue they think you are attractive. Many times people are looking at you becasue you are just there. Also our periphreal vision allows us to see a wide rage of things so if it may have seemed that the girl was only looking at one guy and then she shifted her eyes and kept on moving then she actually looked at all of the guys.

• Interesting answer :)

What Girls Said 48

• the really good looking guy though I am largely unimpressed by looks. Religious faith matters to me a lot more than looks.

• Religious faith matters more than good looks? Man you're a crazy biatch...

• Spiritual girls are a blessing... I love to date one and marry one.

• I'm a confident girl, I'd most likely make eye contact with all three and flash my famous smile+blush before just keep walking past. If they are all good looking, you have the problem of shy and timid girls not having the confidence to look at all. So, from your description you can't tell who would necessarily be more open to someone walking up and asking for a number... Then you can't tell who would the girl would be more attracted to and attraction does make the choice a lot easier.

• Thanks :-) I
      IF you were to AVOID eye contact / NOT make it obvious you are looking , when the 3 guys are STARING , whom would it be?

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• Theoretically, if I wanted to walk up and meet the guy without the headphones. Now, if I wanted to talk but didn't want to initiate the conversation Id walk up and stand next to the three guys, wait for someone to talk to me. Whomever talked first would be the guy who I would be the most interested in because he has guts to walk up and start a conversation. It would appear that he has confidence, and majority of women like that. Let's cut that down to the two guys, 1st and 3rd, I would walk up and smile, whoever had the nicer smile out of the two I would initate the conversation with. A genuin smile is more attractive than a half-ass smile you greet strangers with. *or at least what I do when I'm walking past someone* So, it doesn't matter who I'm talking to out of the three it's just the one who puts the most effort into making a conversation happen.

• I really like ur approach :) Keep it up = D & Thanks again : ))))

• Okay well first off to be honest I'd probaly make eye contact with all three of them if they're really that attractive.

But if I had to pick only one of them and considering I dnt actually have a complete description of them to decide which one I'm attracted to the most I would have to go woth guy #2 because I can get his attention the easiest. Also because who doesn't like a guy with muscles? ;)

• Oh I just realized that you said they all stare at me... But anyway I'm going to be honest I'd probaly check out all 3 of them but I wouldn't act on it myself. I'd keep walking, act as if I didn't notice them, and wait for whichever one of them to approach me.

• Well QA here's my jest ion for you... In that case why would I look at guy #3 or #1 when two is leaking eye contact with me?

I get that you said guy 3 is really good looking but you also said the other two guys were. Guy three just seems a bit unrealistic even though he's sitting right in front of me guy #1 is more of my style like an attractive but normal boy, at least in my head.

Like I said when I imagine #1 I see a guy resembling young Justin Bieber, guy #2 a jock wearing a lettermans jacket, and guy three ultimately a teenaged model and guy #1 seems like an average teenage boy which is the type of guy that I like someone that doesn't come along with popularity and fame.

• Here's some a few pics to make it more clear what I'm imagining in my head, and why I went with guy #1. (Ignore the fact that it's justin Bieber but and try to imagine him as a regular guy)

#1 upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Bieber_-_My_World.png

#2 (guy on the left) 38.media.tumblr.com/...m6aqexe0KV1qddgv0o1_500.jpg

#3 www.google.com/search

• I wouldn't avoid eye contact. I'd probably just glance at them, and keep walking.

• It really depends on the girls view on what they find cute in a guy. Some girls might find the bigger built guy cute as others might fine guy 1 or 3 cute depending on the other factors the 3 guys have. However girls tend to think a guy with a more narrow chain is cute a guy who looks like a good fit for her and her style. Also it depends on how a guy publically presentes themself.

• It would depend on their facial expressions and body language. I make eye contact a lot now, back in the day I hardly did though. Sometimes I laugh when I'm dead lock in eye contact but always apologize for my behavior lol

• Which guy would you look in the eye and which guy would you avoid eye-contact with AT THE SAME TIME?

• OMG I thought that was the last question? O_o
      Okay, so I'd either be shy, too embarrassed or intimidated by his attractiveness.

• haha... I am terribly sorry... My sincere apologies... Thank you very much for being patient and not insulting me with bad words... hahaa

Nice talking to ya and take care :)

• I don't avoid eye contact and I would probably talk to the guy NOT listening to music. Listening to music with headphones in a public place to me just means "don't fucking talk to me, keep moving"

• If all didn't have headphones, who would you avoid looking in his direction?

• The one that looks friendly I would smile to, the one that looks like he has a stick up his butt I would ignore.

• haha nice one :)

• Err, there's 3 bits of eye candy sitting on a bench?

I'd look at all three, duh.

Your definition of good looking will differ from mine. I'd look at all three to determine which I find the best looking. :P

• Thanks :-) IF you were to AVOID eye contact / NOT make it obvious you are looking,.

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• Cool :) Thank u very much for ur patience = D

Great talking to ya :)

• Hi... One question... Why would you look at Guy # 1 when Guy # 3 is making eye contact with u?

• I'd probably make eye contact with all three of them. If they are a guy and they are attractive, that's enough for me, LOL.

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• Would you consider the fact that Guy #1 would most probably think that you like Guy # 3 if it happens?

• Yes, I would, but if I could I would turn my attention away from Guy #3 and look at Guy #1

• I'm a pussy when it comes to these things, so I would avoid eye contact with all of them if they're cute. I tend to get really red or nervous when I see a cute/attractive guy. :x
    Childish, I know. But oh well :c

• I'd look away from all of them, or pretend to check something on my phone like a text or something lol

But if I HAD to choose, I guess Guy 2 cuz he's the only one not listening to music. I think the universal sign of "I don't wanna talk" is having headphones or listening to music. So it'd be Guy 2. I would be more interested in Guy 1 though, but those headphones are just uninviting.

• At the same time will you ignore Guy #3 ?

• hmm... i dont know if i would even look at any of them but im not the type to stare at people it makes me feel uncomfortable.. But if this happened to you and you a guy #3 and are interested in this girl if you happen to see her again just walk up and say hiiiii !!! dont be scared

• ok thanks a lot :) My question is if you could see all three guys in your line of sight , why would you try and look in the eye of 2 guys, but quickly glance at the other guy and not look back in his direction?

• There's a possibility she may not have even been thinking anything along the lines of you guys being cute her mind could have been completely somewhere different

• Allllllll threeeeee... Slowly and lingeringly, then smile and go on about my way.

• I wouldn't make eye contact with guy 1 or 3. Listening to music has a way of putting up a barrier that makes it hard to approach a person.

I'm really curious though, why are you asking this question?

• I'd avoid eye contact because they're guys, and if they are good looking chances are, they're already taken

• haha... ur good & good-looking :)

• i would make eye contact with all of them

• Thanks :) One question... Why would you look at Guy # 1 when Guy # 3 is making eye contact with u?

• liking them or not has nothing to do with it... how can i like someone without knowing that person?

• Fair enough :)

• I would make eye contact with all 3.

• Thanks :-) I

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• If there would be 3 goodlooking guys looking at me while I was walking past, the last thing I would think about is where to look at.. I'd be focused on not falling over my own feet.. LMAO

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• I would probably avoid eye-contact with all three, I am shy and insecure. If I did, I'd probably just take a quick glance at all of them and move on.

• well I can't be focused on two guys at once, so I'm undecided between 1 and 3 . I don't know how built are we talking about, so the second guy might be too much for my taste, or too intimidating :)

• out of guys 1 and 3 , which guy would you look in the eye and which guy would you avoid making eye contact?

• all of them

• The first guy. I'd be too intimidated to instigate eye contact with the others. I'd probably be too shy to hold it with the first one too haha tbf! Even when a guy I find attractive has tried to hold eye contact with me I completely look away :S

• Thanks :) Well ur the shy type I guess... it's really nice = D

• But if Guy #3 is trying hard to make eye contact with u coz he likes u , but u still look at Guy # 1 .

Why would u do that?

• My own low self esteem. I'd just naturally look away or might think it was negative rather than positive. I'd be scared of rejection

• All 3 they seem good

• Thanks :-) I

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• Inreality I would look at all and especially one who look, back

• I would avoid eye contact with the second one. In my experience most guys that are built more tent to be more of a jerk than Mr. NiceGuy.

• so guy #3 would think that you like Guy#1 but NOT him?

• I don't think he would assume that. I mean it's just eye contact. Why are you asking this?

• The second :)

• Thanks :) So why would you AVOID eye contact with Guy 1 and Guy 3 ?

• Nope nope nope. No eye contact with any because I'm paranoid that one of them would approach me if I did.

• Aaaaand which one are you in this scenario?

A person can't make eye contact with more than one person in a split second. O. o

• Why would you avoid looking at one guy, but look at the other guys in the eye?

• sorry... which NOT WHY.

• You already asked this

• Would not avoid eye contact with any, I would probably smile in that general direction.

• if 3 guys were in different directions, why would you NOT look at one of the guys in their direction.

• I have no idea, I don't think I can give you an answer you want. Unless you can get into the mind of the exact person doing the looking it will have to remain a mystery ;)

• I would make eye contact with all

WHICH GUY WOULD IT BE?

• @Asker Maybe it's a hard a situation..

• sorry... What do you mean?

• First guy. In my head I would be like "too cute, too cute"

• So you would make eye contact guy #2 and #3 , but AVOID eye contact with guy#1 ?

• Already answered that.

• sorry I wasn't sure.. so you would look at guys # 2 and #3 in the eye, but avoid eye contact with guy#1 ?

• None. Its really awkward making eye contact with strangers lol

• I like ur approach... It's very different :-)

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 3