Is it possible to get a girl to like you after being rejected? How?

To make a long story short, I am 18 and I really like this girl, I asked her out and she said no. I feel like we could be great together if she just gave me a chance. I know a lot about her and this isn't just another crush to me. Is there any way to make it happen?

• Definitely possible
  • Possible, but unlikely
  • Possible, but you're better to give up
    Vote C
  • Not possible
    Vote D
  • No idea
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know why she doesn't like you or not? Try to befriend her. And after a while, when she knows the real you and starts to trust you, break out of the friend zone and tell her how you really feel.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself how much she knows about you? You might be unintentionally scaring her away because she feels rushed emotionally. Girls like it to go at their pace. Even if she does like you back her answer would be no because she feels scared or pressured. The best thing you can do is earn her trust by being her friend or freedom loving about where it goes. the more you take the pressure off of her the more she's likely to think about it.

What Guys Said 1

• There is always a chance, emotions change all the time