Just a rebound?

My boyfriend of 2 years called a "break" randomly. He text me the two days after and then told me he didn't want to lead me on. I text him back but only after he had text me, after that he hasn't talked to me again. I thought it was strange that he could let me go so easily but I then found out he had hooked up with his coworker at a party which he met a month before at his summer job. This girl is NOTHING like me. And two months after our breakup he started going out with her. She goes to college out of state and won't be with him every time he wants to be with her. I can't help but think its not serious and if he did really love me he'll realize it. Any advice or opinions? Thanks :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it is by chance why he initiated the break-up suddenly. It is very likely that his cowoker had something to do with it , if I was in your situation I would assume that the relationship between the two isn't anything to overlook, especially since he called the break-up. It seems to me that you want him back however you must remember you can't force someone to be with you unless he wants to. My advice is to move on, he wants to date or be with other people, you don't need or want that. You want someone who will be fully committed to you. Stay strong you will find the right guy for you. You will.