What does guys look at in a girl?

Like what are turn on's for guys

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• The way she carries herself, smartness and confidence... plus good physical features

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I will say that I usually am more attracted to white girls. I don't have any "perfect" body type that I prefer; just as long as everything's (relatively) proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and everything fits her body. Having a beautiful face is most attractive. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn is very important. I don't care what her profession is though. If she's mature and carries herself with confidence and poise, I don't care about things like career choice or education level. Having a true perspective on life, certain level of self-awareness, and high character and courage are what's most important. Don't care what her sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as she's been smart about STD prevention and is loyal to me. Probably someone within my age range... which currently is 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

2|0
    0|0
    • Why does her bmi matter tbh I'm black and I could 130 pounds and mine wouldn't be normal because I'm 4"11 soo

• Show All
    • But I'm not I'm like 135

• And I'm considered overweight

• Similar interests, a good personality (nice and intelligence are the biggest for me), looks

2|0
    0|0
  • A personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking, nice curves, not argumentative, cheerful, kind

1|0
    0|0
  • They look for women smart enough to use the Search Function and compile that data on their own.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.