I want revenge on the entire world?

I was thinking a lot lately, about my past, my life, going on Facebook, looking at all the girls that rejected me for piece of shit guys, the friends that abandoned me for supposedly fulfilling lives, when I realized, not s single person on this earth gives a good godamn about me. I am completely alone. Personally, I want to delete my past, I want to destroy each and every memory I have, make all of my pain disappear. I am filled with so much fucking hatred it's maddening, I'd rather live in a dream and live a happy lie than live in this awful excuse for a world. All my life I've been alone, just fucking alone, I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE! I utterly hate this world, it's not fair that I have to be miserable every day of my fucking life while everyone else enjoys a happiness they don't even deserve. WHY DO I DESERVE TO BE MISERABLE? I LITERALLY DEVOTE HALF MY FUCKING TIME TO
MAKING EVERYONE HAPPY, I'M NOT EVEN EVIL, I CAN'T EVEN KILL A FUCKING BUG!!! I truly wish everyone else could feel my pain, not the miserable people, I basically don't care about them, I mean the happy, or naive, idiots running around thinking there's hope anf good things in this world. There is no hope in this world, no light, all there is is darkness and despair. I want them to feel the hell I've felt for 17 years. My life is total shit, I hate my memories, I hate my life, and I hate myself, I wish it was all gone. Seeing all those girls I can't ever be with, with their stupid boyfriends... I hate them so much, all the so-called jerk "friends" that abandoned me, hahaha, I despise them!! I want revenge on them, want them to know how fucked it is being me, if only for a week. But, I can't really do anything... until now. I was reading that scientists have finally discovered a way to get rid of memories. I was thinking, I couldgo and get rid of all of my memories, delete my past. Then, then I might finally have another chance at being happy, I wouldn't have to kill myself anymore! Good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your feelings. You are the type of person that takes care of other people first and hopes your efforts will be repaid. It is part of the golden rule to treat others as you would like to be treated nonsense society keeps pushing people. The real world doesn't work that way.

From now on I suggest you follow these two simple rules instead of the golden rule.

Life rule number 1 is that YOU are number one. Stop spending half your time trying to make others happy. It is your responsibility to make yourself happy. If you don't look out for yourself no one will.

Life rule number 2. Treat others as they treat you. You don't need to be an asshole, but if someone won't sacrifice for you don't sacrifice for them. Be selective of who you sacrifice for.

Failure to obey these rules results in your being a doormat that the world walks on.

• Then why not just say fuck the world? If the world is just cruel and unforgiving, and everyone must fend for themselves, then, fuck it, I'm not meant to exist in this world. Everyone may as well die, and the world may as well burn.

• The world isn't that bad. You just have some unreasonable expectations. You have to take responsibility for your own happiness. Surround yourself with people that add value to your life and reject those that only take.

You are a giver and givers attract takers. You owe it to yourself to screen the people in your life better. If someone starts acting like a taker stop giving until they start giving back. You may very well be spoiling people, just like an adult can spoil a child.

What Girls Said 2

• Why are do you bother trying to make people happy return in exchange for something? Why not just try make yourself happy for starters. Did you put in twice the effort to help your friends more than the effort they have ever put for you? If so, they are probably not even your friends. Rather than being obsessed in trying to make everyone miserable, why not make yourself happy instead. Get off Facebook, distant yourself from your friends and try to enjoy life alone for the time being instead. If they leave you, they leave you. Do what you like and engross yourself in it. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new friend who actually cares about you through it.

• Hi again. Happiness is based not on circumstances, but on your attitude about the circumstances. I think you should adopt a more positive outlook on life. Do you know where to begin? First and foremost, learn to love yourself and to be content with all the privileges at hand. Why do you let solitude and misery become an affliction? There's always a few people you can relate to out there, always an opportunity for mutual understanding and companionship. I feel you are depressed, and you need help, it's not something you overcome on your own. And stop expecting unconditional love or trustworthiness from people, stop feeling sorry for yourself and thinking the world owes you something. Just let forgiveness set you free and lighten up, don't take life too seriously dude!

What Guys Said 4

• Your problem is, you're sacrificing yourself to other people, and you expect other people to sacrifice themselves to you.

Live for yourself, and be content to let other people live for themselves. That doesn't mean having a lone-wolf lifestyle. But, it does mean living for win-win transactions, whether in friendship, romance, business, etc. For example, you shouldn't be someone's friend unless you benefit, and that person shouldn't be your friend unless he benefits.

• The sun'll come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun. Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till there's none.

When I'm stuck with a day that's gray, and lonely, I just stick up my chin, and grin, and say:

The sun'll come out tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on till tomorrow, come what may.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day away.

• Well, since the NSA has just tagged you as a shooting threat,

Hi NSA!

• Elliot rogers!