He asked another girl to go to the movies with us?

We have been dating for 5 months. We planned to go out a month ago to see a movie we are looking forward to. He just texted me last minute and said his friend (a girl) will be joining us. I'm not angry at him, but frustrated at the girl for agreeing to this. She knows we are dating and she agreed to come along? Umm, girl code!

Most Helpful Girl

• Open mind to be her friend too. I always did that. Because of I have guy friends more than girls. And it turned out well. If not mostly broken up after that. Just give it a try to see why she wanna join. Some girl wanna join coz she want to steal your bf. Some like me, got invitation coz my friend want to get more opinion about his gf.

What Guys Said 1

• So lemme get this straight... you are mad at HER... b/c HE... invited y'all on your date... and she agreed?

So... by that basis... if he fucks her, its HER fault right? I mean hey... girl code right?

What Girls Said 2

• She's not your friend, she doesn't owe you shit. - The way she sees it.

• You should be mad at him, not her?