What do you think of me not approving of interracial dating/marriage?

If I see an attractive white girl with a non-white Hispanic or a black guy or an Asian guy... it bothers me. Sorry if it is "racist" but I like friends of all colors... but when it comes to marriage and pro-creating.. it really bothers me. It bothers me somewhat less if the gender roles are reversed though, maybe because I don't feel like I am competing if it is a white guy as opposed to a girl...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's natural, it's a shame when cultures are destroyed because people want to date other races.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're close minded. I am black and I date many white guys. My family is full of people who interracially date. What is so wrong about it? It's people like you who make the world worse. I don't hate you and I respect your opinion. I just don't understand why you feel that way.

• I said it bothers me less if the guy is white since we're not competing :P

• Neutral, it's just your preference. As long as you don't bother individuals who are in an interracial marriage.

• As long as you don't go and rub your preferences in someone's face, then it's just an opinion. Opinions are neither bad or good. It's a personal preference and I think it should be respected as such.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're very closed minded & need to think about the world as a whole & equality & stop being so self absorbed (only said that as you said you were 'competing')

• Yes. Competing... which is why if the guy is white instead of the girl I care a lot less.

• Just keep it to yourself.

• Are humans living with aliens '-'
    I don't think there are any aliens on this planet

• You are entitled to your beliefs, opinions, and preferences.