Single life or like being in a relationship?

Rather be single or would you rather be taken? Self explanatory ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes When you're single you want to be in a relationship, and when you're in a relationship you want to be single p.gr-assets.com/.../723830.gif

• Being single is good. You have more freedom to do what you want, when you want with who you want. It's a lot better to be single than to be in a relationship with the wrong person.

However if you are lucky enough to find the right person. Then being in a relationship us the best.

• Both have advantages and disadvantages.

• I'd rather be in a relationship

• Single life.

• I think "sorta single" is a good place to be :D

• Don't bother me m8 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.

• Completely single, lately. It's just easier to not burden others with my issues.

What Girls Said 4

• I like both. I like the single life w/some relationship benefits. Not a friends w/benefits cause that's only about sex. I just like the cuddling and kissing aspect. @Shut_Up_And_Marry_Me said it right. "Sorta single"

• I'm happy where I am... hanging with a guy that really likes me but not going out

• If i can't find a good guy, best to be single
    relationship isn't a bed of roses, it can be one's worst nightmare

• Single for the no drama relationship... relationship for companionship