This guy thought he had the right to have sex with me?

he was 26, and a doctor in training. I'm 22 and currently studying to become a management secretary, and then pursuing an art study, hopefully. This guy made me feel like since i wasn't ''up his scale'' that i should give him sex and honor him. He made me feel low about myself and he wanted me to ''appreciate'' him for ''spending time with me''. I got very angry and told him he could fck off and even if he was the richest man alive that i still wouldn't want him... i would rather date a guy who flips burgers then a guy who thinks he is all that just because of his degree. He got pissed at me and couldnt get why i wouldn't spend time with him and treated me like a whore basically because he was ''dissappointed'' in me... why did he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Push him away.. not worth your time... or agree to it and lead him on... then handcuff him and shove a dildo up his ass and leave him

What Guys Said 6

• because he was an ASSHOLE

• because he is an A grade Jackass who is in need of some Emergency Manners from yours truly. i'd walk right up to him and say "Hey Doc somethings wrong with my knuckles can you take a closer look?" and then it would be lights for Doctor Douchebag.

don't let him get to you, find a guy who is worth it and not some creep who is stuckup.

• Goddammit... you should have blown him and right when he is coming bite that mf'er off. Then spit in on the ground and tell him to go fuck himself.

• He's just a dick. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure he is a very unhappy person. Don't waste another brain cell on this tool.

• damn, obviously very immature

• When you can't feel comfortable then you can leave that guy, because love is mutual understanding if your guy can't understand you then...

What Girls Said 0