Girl giving me mixed signals through text but is fine when we are together?

Been seeing this girl for a few weeks now and we text pretty much most of the time on and off. She seems to be sending me sort of mixed signals when texting. A lot of the time she is fairly blunt with her texts but still replies to everything I say. Sometime she is flirty and invites me over and stuff and other times she just gives short answers. Im pretty sure she likes me because its nothing but good signals when im with her and she's always trying to arrange the next meeting when i leave. Its just the texting that i can't work out. I also find that if i stop texting her for a day or so she will always come back and start a conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your "real life" interactions are pretty good but your texting part isn't. There's no need to worry. Texting is subjective in my opinion. She might have written it to sound one way but you could have interpreted it differently. Or maybe she doesn't like texting, or she's just not that great of a texter. Either way, if y'all are doing fine in real life, don't worry about the texting part.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like your relation is going good. What are you worried about?

• As long as your personal relationship is going great, you shouldn't worry. I don't like texting/not a good texter but I talk better in person. Maybe the girl is the just like that, too. :)

What Guys Said 0