What is Love to you?

Love to me is more then just the word it self. It's like a wonderful gift of life to me. Love is both pleasure and pain. It's More Then Just Sex OR lust. It's special

Most Helpful Guy

• Bible 1st corinthians 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

What Guys Said 5

• Ahhhh I used to always have the same question!! And apparently those 3 guys had the same question too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnqQbtHeDE

After i watched the video i understood all about love !

• baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more

• To me love doesn't exist but if it does for you im happy for you

• Love to me is a Florida orange with no seeds.

• love is what fills the void and give you a reason to live. i can't really explain it clearer than that.

What Girls Said 2

• To me or in my case it's a special mix of excitement, anxiety and sometimes pain. I'm in a one sided love right now but to me it's difficult describe. It's just the butterflies in your stomach when you think of them, the blush across your face when your'e talking, the needless anxiety when you think you did something wrong. And it's painful seeing them wanting someone else but also happiness because you know that they have someone in mind that can make them happy :)

I kind of rambled but it's difficult to place...

• Love is when you accept someone for who they are and they accept you as a human being marked with feelings, and not left stranded. Love is not easily angered, but stands to say show me sincerity and loyalty. The mix of excitement, anxiety and sometimes pain is one that is marked for life and you remember forever. If you kiss someone and you feel the connection, it is love. If you think of that someone every day, and anxiously wait for their return, it is love. Love is being secure, at peace, and keeps you wanting more. Love begins with you, when you feel you are beautiful inside and out. If you can not express the meaning of love, but you have felt in your heart, then it is love.

• Love is that overwhelming feeling of happiness and protectionism that you feel towards someone. It's an amazing feeling to love a person that could be your significant other. It's just amazing.
    Love is not pain, love sometimes causes pain. When you have to choose between things that make the choice impossible.
    Love is the most wonderful gift God gave us. God loves us and he must have thought we should be able to feel the same.
    Love to me, isn't sex. Sex is what you do when you want kids or you just want some fun with your spouse.
    Love is just an amazing feeling, whether it be towards a family member or someone you are actually in love with.