Can I call and confront him?

So i had a date today and it was going pretty well until we were about to take the bus back home. He gets a call from his parents say that they are in the same area we are in and that they will pick him up. So I ask him if he could walk me to the bus stop and he says "But my parents car is the other way" So we say good bye he walks away and I'm stuck taking the bus back home alone. He didn't even offer me a ride! Can i call him and confront him on how I feel?

• Call
  • Dont call
also it was a first date and i don't want to chase him away

Most Helpful Guy

• he will undoubtedly get a bit pissy if you call but he needs to know how you feel and that he needs to care about how you feel.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys are gunna act all gentlemanly on this site and make you think he's no good, but what I see is a rash decision that he probably regrets. I would let it blow over but if this is a recurring event then he's no good for u

• HAHAHA IF YOU WERE MY GF, I WOULD MAKE SURE YOU GOT HOME SAFELY... IT WOULD BE MY RESPONSIBILITY...
    TALK TO BE ABOUT THIS

• Eh, I don't know. He may be a douche.

What Girls Said 2

• Forget him, LiveLike... he isn't worth even Calling Nor even wasting your sweet breath on. He is inconsiderate, selfish in my book of Etiquette and now that you know what sort of sour sucker he is, give him his walking papers and send him on his way in another direction... he is a fair weather friend as far as I am concerned. When the chips are down, it's Him First----All the way.
    Good luck. xx

• Talk to him in person. That was kinda of a selfish move for him to leave you alone like that