Do guys like shorter chicks?

I am really short for my age, I am five foot even and soon to be a Jr. in high school. I was just wondering if guys who are like 5'8" or taller like chicks who are tiny because I like this guy and he is about 5'8".

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nothing to worry about. No matter what our physical characteristics are we will appeal to some men but not to others. As far as height goes, a lot of men do enjoy dating a girl who is shorter. In fact, being shorter opens up our options to date more men as obviously men who are 5'5" or say 5'6" are still noticeably taller than you while for some women dating a guy of that height may not work for them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• it depends on your guy's taste. not all 5'8" like the same kinda girls. but rest assured, a lot of guys like short chicks.

• Every guy is different but most say they like shorter girls. I am 4'9 and I thought it would be a problem because I was so short. But I haven't had a problem yet about it. I have dated guys as tall as 6'2 and as short as 5'3. Don't let that bother you and they don't have a problem with it if you dont.