Girls are y'all still waiting to get asked out or y'all can do it on your own now?

It's almost the yr 2015 and im hoping that genders will not matter in the dating game anymore. So girls are you still living in the past waiting to get asked out or in the future having no issues asking out guys.

• I live in the present :D
  • Still in the past :(

Most Helpful Girl

• While I still love it when a guy asks me out, I have no problem going for what I want. It makes it more nerve racking because when a guy asks me out, I know that he's interested. When I ask a guy out I'm always scared if he says yes it's cuz he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Lol

• ask me out. i will say yes whenever ;)

• Are you flirting with me? Haha

Thank you for the ego boost

• What do you consider flirting as?

What Girls Said 9

• I am waiting for the guy to ask me out. I'm done chasing. Plus, I'm not really all that into relationships so I don't really care. I've been rejected lots and it's just really annoying. It hasn't affected my self-esteem, but it just annoys me because they flirt like crazy with me and when I muster up the courage to ask them they shoot me down. It's just not worth it to me anymore. If you want me, then come and get me, but I'm not going after you.

• Than remain forever alone and don't complain about not having a bf xP

• I'm not complaining about not having a boyfriend. I really don't care. Why should I go after him anyway? What's so wrong with him going after me? I don't have to go to anyone. They are coming for me. They have in the past and they are right now and they will in the future.

• As long as you have self control. Nothing matters ;P

• I can easily do it on my own. ain't no thang.

• Woah. I asked my last two boyfriends on the first date. I've asked guys out since then and sometimes they say yes and sometimes they say no. Meh. I ask because I'm interested and playing games is boring.

• Woah! I like that! You deserve an award cutie.

• It depends on confidence... It's true that there isn't any kind of rule when it comes to asking out, but I always viewed guys to be more confident (I'm speaking from my personal experiences). Still, you are perfectly right. A guy should not ask a girl out first just because "it's how it's supposed to be..."

• Yes! But even if you are confident, im sure you still wouldn't do it yourself ;P

• Cuz y'all are afraid that people will laught and make fun of you girls for it so that is what holding y'all back from approaching us. Fawk society. Do what's best for you!

• People laughing can be the least of one's problems. Yeah, society sucks in most cases, but reasons differ from girl to girl.

• I've asked guys out a couple times, but I prefer it if the guys do it ^-^

• whyyyy >=

u would even ignore your crush as well?

• ignore as in you wouldn't ask out your crush eventhough you had no idea he likes you.

• It depends on the guy. I currently don't have a crush so I can't really relate

• I would prefer them to ask me out but I wouldn't wait ages for them to. I think it's just more that we don't want to be regected, abit like what boys would feel

• i've asked out most of my boyfriends, they loved it!

• Ohhh i absolutely LOVE it too!

• I could give you the men are natural hunters and if they want it they go for ut speach, but... Personally I'd prefer him to ask. Because that way I know he's into me as much as I am him. But if I know he really likes me but is just to shy to come out with it... as long as I know that he truly likes me I don't mind being the first to make a move.

• so can't i say your not as much into him as well ;P

• how is he gonna know that you like him? be dont wanna embarrassed himself as well :P

• True. I guess both ends have to look at the signs and someone has to be brave. But you also have to remember some girls can be a little more sensitive then guys so rejection hurts us a little more then you. It really kicks off our self esteem

• I prefer not to make the first move, not because it's conventional, but because every time I did make the first move, I ended up regretting it, even when I ended up dating the guy. I think men don't value what they don't work for.

• why? what makes you regretted?

What Guys Said 5

• Its too hard for ladies to ask out men they can't cope as well with rejection so even the thought of getting denied by someone is too much for them too handle. Its up to us to find our mates just look at the animal kingdom when do you ever see a lioness pouncing on a lion, or With birds male peacocks sport their colors in order to garner attention. its just nature bro.

• Exactly, society is what make most of the girls like that these days. Maybe if it wasn't for those stupid medias, they wouldn't be ashame of approaching men cuz it's frowned upon due to friggin' medias -.-'

• most likely still vast majority-wise they are going to remain stubbornly passive, i'm wondering if it will change in the 24th Century, lol, i say that because one of my favorite TV shows takes place in the 24th Century

• Probably not, women just want to reap all the benefits of being a male without taking any of the responsibilities.

• Being a male is seriously tough -.-

• I've only known one girl to ask a guy out in my 16 years of life. It's still a rare occurrence. P. S for your own good, don't use y'all more than once in a sentence please

• Cuz we wanna be kool like that B)

• It's a word, I don't see why I shouldn't make use of a full vocabulary, especially when the word in question is most fitting. If you can find more reason then simply "don't do it", then I'll consider stopping.

• And? What's the reason for why not to use yall? I told you to go back to writing class -_-

• A lot of girls like being pursued so i doubt the majority of them will make the first move