Does the size of a girl really matter?

Is it true that guys only like girls that are a sizes 0-6 and if they're any bigger they don't want anything to do with them ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy . I wouldn't care for an Olive Oyle, nor would I care for a Lulu . If she has a great personality, anything in between . It might have to do with age . I liked smaller girls when I was in school and now I'm much older, I tend to see more than their size .

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry, but I don't know those sizes . I assume they're really slim ?

Okay . I think that size does make a difference . Now before you raze a lynch mob to find me, read further . It makes a difference to first impressions . I think that anyone that relies on first impressions only is pathetic and setting themselves up to look it too . First impressions can't take into account what the girl is really like . Perhaps you didn't see the person for who they truly are, and then you get with them only to find that this person is a stiff necked weirdo . You can't tell that from the first impression, can you ? Yet you've now gone and missed out on the most amazing person in the world just because the person you were interested in looks aesthetically better . It's absolutely DAFT to rely on those first impressions .

More than the size of a girl matters, is what she feels about her size . Is she comfortable in her own skin ? If not, she's not likely to make a better second impression . Self confidence is a huge deal as the second impression is far longer lasting for guys like me .

Do I want anything to do with girls that are larger ? It depends on her as a person . I've met some girls that make me cringe with their attitudes or morals (or lack thereof) . Those are the girls I want nothing to do with . On the other hand, I've met some really awesome girls that are upstanding and always make those around them feel absolutely special . It has Nothing to do with size . It's always about her as a person .

• In younger men, size does matter greatly . But older men are much more lenient as we(i'm 38) are not exactly perfectly fit either . A good fit would be sizes 6 through 9 as smaller is too thin and 10 and larger are . Well . Um . Unattractive . But if a woman is well proportionate, then it's even more lenient .

Excessive girth can be dealt with . If one is too fat, there are solutions that work . It's easier to lose weight than to lose an addiction: smoking, drugs and so on .

However, size makes a first impression as someone else mentioned . Yet a man can easily change his mind about a voluptuous woman if he likes her .

• No that's not true ! With some guys it is . But to be honest those guys are asses to be perfectly honest it really is what's on the inside . Myself I would choose a girl that's outgoing, smart and funny compared to size.

• Middle size and lower. No bones No more than medium. Smaller than medium is a plus but average is fine. More, isn't a turn on least not for me. And scrawny isn't a turn on. Don't want a skeleton thank you. And I don't want a girl that is like gonna crush me either YUK. Although there are some guys out there that dig that, but not me.

• I mean they don't have to be 0-6, but thinner girls are generally more attractive . I don't really know womens clothing sizes but I prob wouldn't date a girl much bigger than a 6 or so unless it was just due to height . (75% of guys agree with this, they probably won't admit it though)

I think the other guys are being a little too nice . So I'm trying to give you a little more realistic advice . But also some guys like bigger women so that is always an option as well .

• Simple answer: No.

Complicated answer: Not at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on the guy. I'm from down south and the boys like girls with junk in the trunk. Not fat or sloppy, but small waist and big booty - like a coke bottle shape. Just work on your body, make sure its proportionate and healthy, and walk with confidence and you'll always pull guys

• I read somewhere that guys are drawn to a certain waist-hip ratio. I think it was like 70-80%. So it doesn't really matter how much someone weighs, more like if the proportions are still recognizable. I'll admit I'm a size 18 and obese and people still think I look cute, so it's not that big of a deal!