GAGERS: Do you guys like innocent or airheaded girls?

I'm not dumb. I'm actually quite smart when it comes to hitting the books. Straight A student in college.

But... I'm pretty darn airheaded. Put it this way. Someone will tell me a sexual joke, I'll laugh out of obligation, then 5 minutes later, I'll finally say "OH I get it!" I'm not experienced at all. I was rather sheltered growing up. I haven't had a lot of contact with guys, so I'm a bit what people would call "innocent". I'm the type that blushes over little things. I even blush when guys talk to me, like.. what the heck?

I was wondering if guys hate this type of girl or if some might actually be attracted to this awkward goofyness? xD

When I say I'm airheaded, I'm not referring to my sexual experience. I'm referring to personality traits that I have. I often have what people call "blonde moments", or sometimes I get lost in my own little world, or like the joke example I provided, jokes sometimes go right past me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both are endearing and attractive. I sort of have a thing for "ditzy" girls bossing me around. I also think innocent is cute and kind of nice? Like, being innocent morons together would be a beautiful thing.

I'm definitely someone whose attracted to awkward goofyness.

What Guys Said 12

• I for one, think airheaded girls are very attractive.

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• Oh snap, where'd you find that picture of me! :D

• Errr... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but you might not be my cup of tea.

You're saying that you're "book smart," but not necessarily "street smart"?

I prefer a mix of both.

• It's fine, you won't hurt my feelings! I'm book smart, probably not as street smart as some people, but I don't think I'm terribly bad with that either, depending on the situation. I just have these moments where my brain just goes out the window. I don't even know how to explain it. Other than the joke thing, blonde moment thing, that type of stuff.

• cuz I'm not street smart xD

• @bubble_tea
      Then go outside! Eventually you'll find knowledge in all sorts of places.

• Innocent is OK, but I don't appreciate air-head dipshits. Clumsy can be excusable and sometimes funny.

• Yeah, maybe clumsy was a better word for it...

• That depends. Hot blonde trumps all.

Normally, I don't like the overly innocent ones or the extreme air heads. I like a nice middle ground.

But like I said: Blondes trump all. I would date the most sheltered and innocent preacher's daughter and/or a complete retard if she was a Hot Blonde.

I would date the female Einstein/Newton/insert your favorite brainwave if she was a Hot Blonde.

I have a weakness for blondes.

• Ah, I'm a brunette. :(

• I like brunettes and raven heads too. And Asians. Just no Red heads, no Ebony, and very very seldomly, like almost never, do I like a Latina.

Good looking Latinas are kinda like Sasquatches. A ton of people believe they exist, very few of those claim to have seen one. Tons of people don't believe in such Fairy Tales.

But yes, I like Brunettes and raven hair too. I don't know which is better though. Too busy drooling over blondes.

• I'm shocked, most guys love Latinas. Blondes and Latinas. No love for us fair brunettes. :p

• My sisters like that or should I say was.. I used to call her tube light Lol cause tube lights take a little bit of time before opening :p

• Eh... too bland for my particular tastes. I see why others like women like that but I need a raunchy b*tch.

• Fair enough! Although you used my least favorite word in the English language. :(

• No, I find naivete and ignorance to be extremely irritating.

• Airheaded isn't the right word. I do think it is kinda cute though. I don't know if it'd just me but it is so hot when an "innocent" Girl can laugh at sexual or dirty jokes.

• I think it's adorable :D

• It's attractive in my opinion.
    I'm not that experienced either so if someone tells us a dirty joke, we'll have to go Google it but otherwise you sound lovely. :)

• Haha! Thank you. And you seem funny! :D

• Some girls aren't short and girly! ... I am though. xD

• Well then our relationship can never work...
      :P

• I like the sound of you, for what it's worth.

• Not sure how this makes you airheaded.

• Please refer to the joke thing.

• Oh, alright. By your definition I wouldn't be. Thank you for clarifying that for me. :)

• Mhm.

What Girls Said 3

• i read this as 'do you like innocent or beheaded girls?'

:x

• I certainly am a fan of beheaded guys. ;)

• I wouldn't say you're airheaded, just a little naive/innocent. Some guys really like that, some don't care, and some are on the opposite end of the spectrum and want a girl who can tell a dirty joke and understand sexual innuendos. Just do you, and there will be guys who appreciate that part of you.

• Thank you! Although, I would even admit to being airheaded. Everyone calls me that. Because I'm a person who often has what people call "blonde moments". I get it from my mother. She's even worse than me.

• This is bullshit. Being innocent on a sexual level does not make someone an air head. Straight up bullshit and lies... THE END. I hope you blushed at how air headed YOU ARE for this assumption? ? ? ? ?

• Oh gosh not that serious 😹😹

• Did you not read the post? About the joke thing? That's what I'm referring to about airheaded. Someone tells me a joke, and it just goes straight past me. Sorry for offending you I guess..

• Yes it is.