Does my friend like me? Guys opinions NEEDED?

So I've know this guy for two years. I moved away and have just recently started to text him again. I used to like him and I told him and since then we've goten pretty close. Most of the time I text him first but occasionsal he will text me first. He had a girlfriend but told me today that he just dumped her because it "didn't feel right". We were talking about tv shows and he texts me, "I wanna see you 😭😞😢" and I said " I know I miss you 😕😕" he said "snapchat me 😭" and I said "tomorrow I will, I'm super tired and look horrible 🙈" and he said e"trust me I know you look gorgeous 😍" and we kept talking. Anyway he keeps calling me beautiful and gorgeous and pretty and he keeps saying he wants to see me. He's even been helping me and giving me advice with my current crush. Does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he does, but be careful he's not just using you as a rebound girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it looks like it! Probably broke up with that girl for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he may but he could be using u to get back to place but most likely he liked u as a second choice with his old girlfriend

What Girls Said 0