Have you ever been stood up on a date before?

You both agreed to a date and time and you showed up but they did not.

This ever happen to you? and if so how did you react?

And did you ever get an explanation for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

We messaged, he proposed a time and place, collected me and looked like death so I propose to postpone the date. So he drove around the corner and dropped me back. We messaged again and he proposed the next weekend. He called the day before the rescheduled date and we chatted for a short while. Next day a few hours before the date I messaged him to query details about what time we were meeting and he told me he was drunk and wanted to reschedule.

I said ok but deleted his number after. I've not received any messages from him but I've seen him (he's a bartender at my favourite bar).

Lesson learned - do not give out your number at your favourite bar!

What Girls Said 5

• Our first date. The asshole decided he didn't want to date anymore but couldn't bother to send me a fucking text. It was humiliating and made me feel like shit. He never even apologized.

• This has never happened to me. Man that guy would be toast lol 😈

• Dislike insincerity. Never happen to me before.

• No. Never. I only remember one occasion in which I got asked out for a date and he showed up :)

• Yes twice and he never apologized and were still together for some reason I don't know how our relationship is functional

What Guys Said 3

• No, but I have never been on a conventional "date."

• ya it's been a few times

• No but this girl I know gave me a fake phone number twice after flirting with me. Did you ask this cuz you got stood up?