Tinder, just friends now?

#Tinder
#Collegedating
#classmates
#sameheight
#Are we just friends now?

Hi,

Long story short:
I met a girl on Tinder and apparently we are classmates. We have a lot in common and have similar personalities. We moved to texting and had 300 text message exchanges within a 6 day period. It was pretty obvious she was very interested in me since she constantly asked what i was doing every day.

So we finally met for the first time for a casual last-minute dinner. However, I found out she was the same height as me and very hot, which made me feel a little insecure. Nonetheless, we had a good time talking and laughed a lot. However, i lost some confidence and didn't even give her a hug that night.

Since we are classmates too, we will be seeing each other pretty frequently. Ever since that dinner, we have not been texting as much anymore. I can sense her interest level has dropped as well. But she still returns all my texts and asks me to bring her to events.

**I truly do enjoy talking to her. I have not connected that well with another human being before. I really don't know what to do at this point. I feel like I can't stop talking to her, but at the same time, I feel insecure because she is so tall. Should I just friendzone her, unless she has already friendzoned me conveyed from the decreased text messages?

Sorry my questions are so unclear. It is one of those cases, where I want her for her personality but at the same time I don't want her because i'm not ready.

Should I just ask her if she sees me as a friend only now? or this is a suicide move with no chance of a future for us?

Thanks if anyone can help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Same height as you and you consider her tall? We're definitely thinking differently, bud.

Plan some dates and see where it goes from there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• yeah dude I've been in pretty much that exact same position before,
    pretty much the most confusing relationship I've ever had. what happened in my situation was I saw her as relationship potential. she apparently did not see us as being friends or dating anymore.

but if you see her as potential for a relationship you owe it to yourself to bring up the subject

• what is tinder sorry not updated