Girls, I really need your honest opinion on my dating profile? Id really appreciate it?

Girls, if you came across my profile on online dating and read my profile what would you think. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks great. You come across as interesting but not desperate. I like the fact that you mention just a small date at first, that would put me at ease if I was looking, because I'm pretty shy in reality. Overall it's great. I agree with @red_dragon on putting all of your info up on gag. But it's good to know you're a fellow non drinker :)

• Thank you so much.. This is the confidence boost i needed..

• when you say you've had worse that's implying that I'm bad to begin with

• Noooooo. You just said sorry for being upset and I'm saying I've had people much more upset with me before.

What Girls Said 2

• I just saw your dating profile, silvernb., it appears appropriate, I like the nice touch with the pooch and everything you say seems to be koshore for sure.
    Good luck. xx

• Wow thanks.. I was expecting a good review

• xx...

• Take out the coma, after watch your favorite teams it doesn't need to be there. Other than that sounds great!!! Maybe list your favorite teams.

• Well i have learning disabilities..

• Its ok.. Those people should reailze its a dating profile not an essay

• That's not what I meant and you knnow that stop putting dam words in my mouth!!!

What Guys Said 2

• That's a good profile bro. You said you have no pets then you said you like walking your Dog so you need to change that one around. I like the Idea you added back your a Christian

• I'm a guy, but I think it looks alright. I wouldn't have put all my info on GAG like that though.

• What info? Its just about my likes etc.. Anyone can access my dating profile but thanks for the kind words

• Oh okay. You're welcome bro. :)