I slept with a guy in second date?

Hey you guys. Before everything i should tell you that i have bad experiences with having sex too soon but I met this guy online and we went out and at the end of the first date he just hugged me and we said goodbye. he was really cute and gentle , he was a quite guy. For the second date he said he wanted to do something different , so i suggested a restaurant , we had dinner then he walked me to his apartment we kissed , one thing led to another we had sex. before we do it i told him about my experiences but i did it with him anyways , and he says he's not ready for serious thing right now. I'm freaking out. What do i do? i really wanna continue with him. Please help. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose his number. He just wanted sex from you, it's better to find out sooner than waiting two months having sex and him splitting in you. All honesty, he probably wouldn't of waited more than a 3 dates to dump you if you hadn't had sex with him. Some guys are just like that. Move on there is not a thing you can do

What Guys Said 5

• There's this double standard around this where a guy will happily take sex from a girl but afterwards he'll deem her a slag and not relationship material because she put out too early and if he said he's not ready for anything serious after you had sex then it's his way of saying "thanks for the sex, you put out early, you're not relationship material, but I may keep you around as a casual sex partner until a worthy woman comes along and then it's so long partner".

• You're an adult.

You knew the potential dangers of what you were doing and decided to go for it anyway.

Now you need to face it.

• Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. If you decide if you want to pursue an eventual relationship with this guy, you'll just need to refrain from sexual activity with him until the relationship is more solidified. And "freaking out" isn't going to help this situation or your state of mind at all, so you can just cut that crap out right now. You need to maintain a level headed approach and stick with whatever plan you choose.

• he told you he doesn't want anything serious before or after you slept with him?

• Before , i mean he said let's see eachother again but not a relationship yet.

• Yeah... so... what do you think?

• I don't think there is much you can do . I feel for you because i understand its hard to say no to someone you are crushing on. But he doesn't know you that much to be serious about you. I would say that if he is serious about you then he will ask to hang out with you away from sex. For the purpose of getting to know you.

• congrats you got suckered into a hookup. not much you can do. next time stick to your guns and don't give up your p to quick.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, he DID tell you he wasn't looking for anything serious BEFORE you slept with him, so what exactly is your question?

• Shoot, you gave it up too early! Should have held out! If he says he doesn't want anything serious, you might as well move on.

• Uhhhhhh you have made a grave error in judgement. He doesn't want a relationship. You shouldve gotten to know him better before u had sex. Bad move

• He already told you he wasn't up for anything serious but you put out for him anyway.