Ladies, would you feel bad if you found out the guy you liked used the last bit of cash he had to take you out somewhere nice?

I've kinda broken my bank to book tickets to a show both of us really want to see, but i'm worried the girl i'm taking might not be happy about it if she found out... So how would you ladies feel if a guy did that for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww.. I would be pissed you did that, but it's the thought that counts, but I would feel quite awful if you had to "rob a bank to do that" 🙊 I think doing something like that is ok aslong as you do go robbing banks left, right and centre. The simple things are always there, if you need to use that card.

• Damn! Lucky girl, I hope you guys have fun! And good luck

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 1

• Yap because it's more about the thought than monetary things. I remember the small things before I remember the big things

• Ye sure, i agree. However, its to go see Kings of Chaos, and its the first time Steve Tyler is playing live where I live. I see it as a once in a life time event, and although I bought the tickets with her in mind, I also bought them for myself... because i really wanna see them :P Even if she doesn't go, i'll still go

• Sounds fun she should like it

What Guys Said 2

• They don't realize they're worth it.

• No, because they are ladies, and they are worth that.