Guys: help on body type!?

Im really nervous that the guy i've been dating isn't gonna like my body naked. I don't have boobs or a butt and I feel like my stomach is fat. Help! Will he think of me a different way and think i'm ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's with you, he's gonna like it for sure. He probably knows how your body looks like. He knows how big your boobs are (size is irrelevant actually), he sees your butt so he knows the size, and I'm sure he has hugged you many times, so he knows if your stomach is fat (which I doubt it is since you said you feel like it).
    So in conclusion, he has an image of how your body looks naked, and he has still decided to see you naked. I likes your body the same as he likes you. Don't worry about it, be comfortable of how you look, because to him, you look amazing.

What Guys Said 5

• What you feel is normal even the top models feel that way
    you will only know how he reacts when it happens and i have a feeling his reaction would be full of excitement and he would want to see u again and again

• Assuming he has met you in person, I assume he is aware of roughly what kind of body type you have. And even if you're not "traditionally" attractive or whatever, you might just be his type. So I wouldn't worry about it.

• Aww honey, don't worry. A real man will love you no matter what your body looks like and I bet your have a more beutiful body than you think you do. We are all hyper aware of every single small detail and all our insecurities. Don't jugde your body based on the Internet or the magazines either. Please don't let this stop you from being happy. If a guy ever tells you that he thinks your are ugly because of your body or doesn't want to be with you becuase of it, well he doesn't even deserve you because he is shallow and rude. Jus put be confident and remember that what really counts is in the inside. If you are really in cure about your stomach you could try some sit ups because they really help that area. But believe me when you find someone who you love and they love you, looks don't matter :)

• If you have been dating, I would assume he likes how you look if he kept seeing you. And I know plenty of guys who like skinny girls and could care less about boobs or ass.

• He's dating you so already has a very good idea of what you'll look like naked. Who said it's not your slender figure and small boobs/but that he loves the most!

As for the stomach... your profile name Is fitness_princess so I'd bet it actually looks damn good!

What Girls Said 2

• If you have been dating him, he already knows what your body looks like and is happy with it. I like candlelight... Very forgiving and flattering, all self doubts are erased in candlelight.

• If he's in love with you he will most likely not even care :D