Different ways woman carry themselves? Which way do you carry yourself?

There are the ones who date tons of guy just to get validation from them.
The ones who settle in order to not be alone.
The ones who settle because they dont think they deserve better.
The ones who know their worth and wait patently for the "right" guy, they date but they dont settle for the first one they find.

The ones who can live happily alone and a guy is just a pluss in their life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm. I would say that I patiently wait for the right guy but at the same time when I see flaws in the guy I don't walk away because of expectations in a man... no one is perfect. I sometimes contemplate if that means I am settling or if means that I am willing to work in the relationship for us both to be respected for differences.

Eh.

What Guys Said 2

• So apparently dating any guy is just settling, and all women do while dating is settle. Lovely outlook.

• If i can carry myself
    The women can do it too

What Girls Said 4

• I am the last category. I don't need a man, but having a good one around is nice.

• ones who can live happily alone and a guy is just a pluss in their life.

• This is such a backhanded. Question

• Funny this question came up cause I was talking to my friend about why I am single and "picky". Cause I know what I am worth and what I bring to a relationship. My Mr. Right is out there :)

• You only need one guy. So be picky. Check out shy guys too as they get overlooked but i can't help but think there is a higher percentage of keepers there. A lot of guy today seem more shy and on the other extreme some guys just knock on every door.