Do you think shy guys would be less likely to cheat beacuse they are shy?

Cheating can easily ruin a relationship at any point. So do you think a shy guy would be less likely to cheat since he is shy?

• Shy guys are less likely to cheat
    67% (6)78% (7)72% (13)Vote
  • Shy guys will cheat as much as non-shy guys
    33% (3)22% (2)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... it is very much true bro. But look at the irony.. girls don't want shy guys :/

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends on how attractive he is. I know some shy guys that get a lot of girls and are huge players and they barely have to say/do anything. They're just good looking. But usually when people are shy they have a reason to be.. like they're not that good looking or they had a rough upbringing, so maybe they'd be more likely to appreciate a good relationship rather than a fling. It really depends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many people are introverts and i believe mist shy people are shy because of that. introverts means that they recharge their batteries so to speak when it is quiet. Extroverts recharge at a party. Myers-Briggs can help you understand that.

• Shy guys don't really cheat because women go for loud guys who stand out and talk to everybody. So I do think that its less likely for them to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • if anything I bet he'll cheat more since he's so quiet. He'll love the attention and go for anyone who gives it to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but not because they are less willing to cheat but because it's harder for them to find someone to cheat with

1|0
    0|0
    • True but the result is the same.

• Show All
    • maybe, but I think it's individual :)

• Fair enough.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, without question. Not incapable of it, but if you look into research, opportunity is a massive factor in cheating, and smooth confident guys are far more likely to cheat.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think you hit the nail on the head.

• ofcourse! they dont get as much attention and wouldn't go outta their ways to meet or talk with the cuties. they are almost always alone or with only people thry know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|1