I need to make it up to a guy I'm seeing, do you think he will like this?

I have been seeing this guy casually for over a month now and the last time we hung out Friday night I got really drunk and got mad at him and accused him of only wanting me for sex which isn't true he said we can wait as long as I want though I do know he wants it. I made a complete idiot of myself while I was drunk and I need to make it up to him. I texted him telling him I need to talk to him in person and he told me to come over tomorrow night. My plan is to say I need to talk to him and then lead him to his room and to have sexy lingerie on under my jacket and to not say anything at all to him and just start making out with him and then I plan on pleasing him completely if you know what I mean haha. I'm kinda nervous about this as I don't know if he's still pissed at how retarded I was Fri night and if I should talk with him first or just make him happy in this way haha what do you guys think? We haven't had sex yet and I've been reserved about physical contact for the most part so I think he might like this I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its awkward.

First off sexy lingerie tends to suggest somethings happening to your body and I rather get the impression your plan is to focus on him.

Second, generally speaking you're correct to establish that beyond sexual stuff being something he wants and desires, its also a way to make him feel emotionally appreciated and wanted.

The problem hers is it may feel like a trap. You JUST accused him of only wanting sex, so to then offer him sex is like... is he supposed to be saying no?

Finally my answer is mainly sort of based on you actually having to make something up. If he actually is jut casually dating waiting for sex, you called it accurately. If he's being a sweet guy and showing interest and caring for you, then yes, throwing his desire for you in his face and invalidating his genuine feelings is something to make up for.

Which is it?

And what do you mean by 'dating casually'?

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't want to have sex, then you shouldn't. I'd say just talk to him, maybe apologize for the other night. And maybe increase physical contact a little. You don't say exactly what kind of physical contact you guys have, but go to the next step that seems right to you (i. e. if you guys make out with your clothes on and don't really touch each other, start touching each other a bit).

If you're going to have sex though, I think talking to him about it first would probably be best.

• This isn't how or why you should have sex. Talk to him, apologize and maybe take things up a notch if you want to. If you want to have sex because you just do than go for it! but if you're doing it to make up then you shouldn't go that far.

• But inviting him over, and lingerie will sure as hell make him happy. Just do what you're comfortable with. My gf's bought lingerie, but we still haven't hit 4th base yet

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you have anything to make up for, you said what was on your mind which is fair. You basically accused him of only wanting sex and now your going to make up for it by giving him a little something? If he really likes you then move past that. I wouldn't even mention it again, I doubt he's giving it a second thought - he's a guy and doesn't overthink like us. I say if you want to do that, then do it but don't do it because you feel like you owe him something. He should be happy your even giving him the time of day!