Just looking for a little advice?

I've been seeing this guy for almost two months. We get along well and he's met my friends at my birthday party/dinner and they like him.
The only problem is I don't really know what's going on with us... we'll hang out, eat dinner, occasionally go out for drinks etc. But everything we do leads to sex. Like I'll go over to his place and we'll hang out and them have sex but I never stay over (I've only stayed at his place once). He said that's a step further in the relationship than he wants. I've brought up to him before, and asked if he wants to see me or if it's just sex and he said that he wanted to see me.

I don't have a problem having sex with him, and it might just be that beginning of a relationship/whatever honeymoon period but for some reason I'm getting a bit annoyed or worried that it is sex because he's always trying even after like 20-30 mins of hanging out.

I don't want to keep asking him to define our relationship because I don't want to be that naggy girl but at the same time I don't want to be investing time and feelings into something that isn't going anywhere.

We are both going away for Christmas so I was wondering if that was a good time to ask what's going on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't need to keep asking, you need to start making yourself clear.

If you want a relationship, let him know that it's what you want, and the fact that sex is the focus in your relationship is discouraging you. Together you need to discuss where this is going, instead of leaving it solely up to him to make the decision.

• I'm not leaving it up to him to decide... or at least I don't think I am. I've brought it up to him - about is it just sex and he said No, it wasn't.
      Maybe I wasn't clear or it was a little mixed signals when I told him that I didn't need to be his girlfriend but I just wanted to know that he respected me enough to date me or for it to be more than just sex. He said, ok and he understood. He let me stay over a few days after this conversation but this week has gone back to a few texts here and there and making plans for after work tomorrow. I don't know if I am reading too much into things. He just started a new job so it's understandable that he's busy during the week- not wanting me to stay over. Right?

• wait til after Christmas. Enjoy Christmas then come back sit him down and ask him what he really wants. If you get the message to him once and for all it won't seem naggy