To ask, or not to ask... That is the question about kissing? Especially the first kiss?

Ladies, do you prefer being asked to be kissed ("May I kiss you now?") or just kissed?

And before the guys start butchering me about "manning up", i don't always believe in just going in for the "kill".

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care, but if your not going to tell me your gonna kiss me or if your not gonna ask, which is what I prefer, then drop hints, so I know what to expect. I have horrible experiences with a guy that I dated that never dropped any signs that he was going to kiss me, unless he asked.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• OMG... You can't be serious.

I appreciate you've asked the question, but surely to God you know the answer already.

• Ye i do, i just want to know general thoughts from the ladies lol... Because some don't mind being asked, where other's see it as whatever it is.

• Well take it from me, I would much sooner be spontaneously kissed. :)

I would also like to think that 99% of women would prefer this to happen.

• I don't really care, I think it's sweet when a guy asks permission but it's good when its spontaneous too :)

• Nope, just kiss me fool!

• Some like it spontaneous, some don't. But ready yourself that kiss might be a risky move she may reject you or kiss back.

• Well we did already kiss, after i asked her. Second time i asked (because she asked to slow down a bit) and she said no, but we still went on a date, so i don't really know what to make of that...

• Same thing with me but our communication got cut off after that.
      Well, for her I think it is better to ask her first

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's lame to ask for a kiss. If you must say something, I'd go with "argh, I'm dying to kiss you right now" and see if she gives an affirmative response.

• most girls will probably be turned off