Why do guys not want to date me?

This just hit me today every girl in my school has had a boyfriend, a boy that asked them out, or a boy with a crush on them every girl in the school but ME. I don't know why guys don't like me I stay on top of the trends and sporty. Everyone says boys want tall blue eyed, blonde haired and big chested girls that describes me. I play soccer, run X-country, dance and ski. I'm stronger than a lot of the boys in my grade. I have a lot of friends that range from popular to weirdos but I wouldn't concider myself popular. I'm friend with some boys to. I'm always going out when ever there is a football game or opening night of a movie. I get straight As for grades. But being school smart doesn't mean I'm boy smart. I've tried asking boys out myself (didn't go so well) I don't know why guys don't like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm gonna describe my kinda woman, and then you see how well it would describe you. If there's many significant differences between my description, and your lifestyle, then that'll answer your question:

This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I will say that I usually am more attracted to white girls. I don't have any "perfect" body type that I prefer; just as long as everything's (relatively) proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and everything fits her body. Having a beautiful face is most attractive. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn is very important. I don't care what her profession is though. If she's mature and carries herself with confidence and poise, I don't care about things like career choice or education level. Having a true perspective on life, certain level of self-awareness, and high character and courage are what's most important. Don't care what her sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as she's been smart about STD prevention and is loyal to me. Probably someone within my age range... which currently is 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe because you intimidate them.

There are a lot of guys that won't even bother because they're expecting you to want to date the High School Football Quarterback or something. But you look like an average girl to me... don't know.

Not trying to be mean here but it could be hygiene. Maybe your smell gets stronger throughout the day... I'm just putting it out there. I remember a girl in high school who was super athletic and cute to look at but none of the guys asked her out for that reason. Blonde, blue eyes... built like an Amazon.

• put out the braces and maybe you'll see the difference XD

• I don't want to date you because you are under 18. And I am married.

Maybe you are too friendly with guys and putting yourself in the friend zone.

• I think u r sweet the boys must be an idiot -.-

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it's because you're considered "one of the guys" and you have been friend zoned. I know it sounds wrong, and it's horrible the way society works, and I wouldn't change just so a guy will ask me out, but you share a lot of interests with the guys it appears, and they treat you as such. Maybe having a lot of guy friends intimidates other guys from approaching you? I am not too sure, but don't change yourself so someone will ask you out, make him notice you for you, that will lead to something real.