Usually I'm good at figuring this out... is she actually busy at work or not interested?

I've been hooking up/talking to this girl for a little under a month. She drove 90 minutes to my house for a weekend and I stayed at her place and met all of her friends. We haven't had sex yet, but we both expressed how much we like each other as well as want to have sex. We couldn't before because her friend was there. We've done everything else so no friend zone there.

She works retail as a manager and this is the busiest time of the year for her. One time she worked an 18 hour day! But she'll either open or close as her shifts. She was going to come visit Tuesday, but her car has been breaking down lately and she didn't want to risk not making it to work.

We don't text as much as we used to a few weeks ago... and I can't tell if it's because she's crazy busy and stressed or she just isn't into it anymore?

What Girls Said 1

• I think she's just crazy busy. But it you want to know for sure, just ask her. Besides giving you the facts it also gives you bonus points for being responsible and mature and able to talk about hard stuff etc etc etc

• I would think she'd at least text more. But I don't want to ask and sound needy ya know?

• Yeah I get it, but maybe you could ask in a non-needy way? You don't sound needy for asking one thing one time! Not that I'm the best example myself but I'm a strong believer in taking all chances because more often than not it will be worth it!

What Guys Said 1

• She's probably genuinely busy from what u said here. Just send her quick thoughtful texts like "you're a busy bee, just wanted to brighten up your day! ;-)"