Have you ever dated on this site?

have you ever dated someone from this website? if so, are you still chatting with him/her?

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Hells no I date in real life not in digi life. It's much more I don't know physical in real life you can gage how a personality is and a plus is you don't have to travel across the world to Hang out then they turn out to be a nut bar.
    media.giphy.com/media/lfmLzyIbqgCI0/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • XD thats true but you never know

• Show All
    • Hahah!! "Yeah you never know how they'll end up killing you." OMG!! What is life? That was too funny!! I literally just died... CLEAR... she's back!! Thanks for that. :)

• Haha :P @zora88 glad to have witnessed your death and resurrection.

Thanks for the MH @ibokan18

What Girls Said 10

• No I haven't, I get attached really easily and I don't like online dating. I would have to get to know that person a little better before I decide that I want to date them. I'd probably have to meet them face to face as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • that won't be easy ;)

• Show All
    • hahaa thats true :D

• nope. I dont get close to many people here anyway. i try to spot the ones that are different and call them my friends, possibly even good friends [which is rare]. thats all.
    i hope to meet with some of them one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And I doubt I ever will, haha. But, hey, anything can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • To date? No. But I'd love to meet some people from here. You know who you are 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, neither here nor anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I think it would be exciting to talk to someone , get to know them as a person first and then hopefully meet them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... wasn't aware this is a dating site?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whattttttttttt this isn't even a dating site. :X

0|0
    0|0
  • Have I no... But I really got close to someone told them things I've never told anyone Even my best friend in real life... I felt completly comfortable with them and then poof blocked... So answering your question would I date anything is possible..

0|0
    0|0
    • yep anything is possible.. its up to you if you want to date someone from this site

• Exactly

• I have dated one, technically two. One guy I dated for only two weeks. He was an ass. I broke it off. The other, well, we are not official yet. I know this is going to sound crazy, but the way I feel about him, it feels like I have known him my entire life. I have never felt this way before. Everything I know about him is very intriguing and I love learning about him, it's the best adventure ever :)) I am 17 (almost 18), he is in his early twenties. Tomorrow marks a month that we have been talking. I hope to see him within the next 12 months and I think that I will :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• hahaa no xD

0|1
    0|0
    • why not :)

• because its not a dating site, its more entertainment for me. and i like talking to people on here, its interesting fyreals fosho :D

• No, never. There have been couples here since I
    I've been here, and there's one now, actually. But I don't think a chain smoking, paparazzi wannabe squirrel would be appealing to many :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i do actually

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense but I would never date anyone from this website lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and she turned out to be a monster of a human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't want to. Yuck.

2|0
    2|0
  • Yes, once.

0|1
    0|0