Ex boyfriend and my naked pics.

Me and my ex broke up, we used to sext a lot and we sent each other sexy pics, obvi not completely naked, well not mine, he sent dick pics and all of that.

We broke and I wanted him back so I poured my heart out to him and he coldly rejected me. Anyway, a day later, I messaged him "can you delete the pics I sent you please". What this the right thing to do or would he thing I'm trying to find an excuse to talk to him? I haven't deleted his pics yet, should I keep them?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I like keeping pic's of old girl friends. mainly because I've never been in a rough breakup.
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask though depending on reasons for breaking up I find it's okay to keep them.

as I said this is just how I feel about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't know. but you may end up here...

http://www.myex.com/

When you sext girls this is a chance you take.

• Well like I said, he's are more or less nudes, mine are hardly nudes..

• If you expect him to delete yours, the proper thing to do is delete his

• He is not going to delete them. When you text pics you should know that one day everyone is going to see them.

• My pics are of me in underwear- no face, his are actual nudes and it's obvious it's him so why would someone expose my pics if he knows I have those

• Yeah they r proof keep them all never delete

• Keep them. And always expect that any pic you send will be sent to others.

What Girls Said 0