Girls, how many days after a date would you want the guy to text you?

Is there such a thing as too soon? I hate playing games, but I don't want to come across as needy and risk losing her. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the sooner the better. Perhaps the next day or the day after that if the date went really well. I know if I went on a date with a guy and I really liked him, I would die waiting for his text!! Soon wouldn't be soon enough! I think you just have to feel out how the date went/or is going to go for you and go from there. If it's the best thing since sliced bread, then go ahead and text her the very next day or even later that night after the date letting her know what an amazing time you had! If she seems iffy, wait a day or two and if it didn't go well at all, I'd say to wait 2 days maybe. But I wouldn't wait more than that because the girl will start to think that you aren't interested at all and probably get up upset. Best of luck to you though!! :D

What Girls Said 5

• After a date... I better get a text before I go to bed that night.

• The sooner the better. Don't make us wait.

• If the vibe is there and we both feel it... then i expect to hear from him that same night.. if he's not busy

• If you don't text her after a date, it means you don't like her and the date didn't go to well. So no, you won't be putting her off if you text.

• The sooner the better.
    There is a big difference between neediness and genuine interest.

What Guys Said 0