Why would a really tall girl be interested in a guy much less taller than her?

I was at this fancy restaurant/bar on Saturday night and at bar by myself and at some point these 2 girls I hadn't seen before came and sat beside me. it was obvivous she was attracted to me as she sat rate beside me or just felt very comfortable beside me ,
anyways I couldn't get over how much taller than me she was and I'm not that short but she had to be a foot taller , I can't believe I'd be her type on a physical level so wonder what was going on. are there some tall girls who like shorter guys? I mean you see tall guys with short girls all the time

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there are tall girls who like shorter guys. She's interested in you because she's interested in you. No need to make height an issue here.

• I don't even live in that city , was just there for weekend so didn't really pursue things anyways , just a random run in , but though it was odd , I have meet some taller girls but not many as tall as her , she had to be like 6 ft

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm on the tall side I guess (5ft 6 or 7in). I like shorter guys because I feel comfortable around them. They're less intimidating. I feel I can just walk up and talk to them. Those girls probably probably felt the same about you. You don't have to be super tall and huge to get a girl.

• Not everyone cares about height. If she likes you, she likes you. Girls don't look at height in reality. Sure it's nice to have a taller guy, but it isn't a necessity. I think you're overthinking this and making an issue out of nothing.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't see anything wrong with this since i find tall women hot and sexy

• if this bar was at a hotel
    they maybe friendly to get money happened to me a couple times, an attractive woman comes close while i am sulking at the bar and gives me some signs that she is interested then i find out i gotta pay...
    Prostitution man its still around.

• no her and gf seemed to have a lot of money and bought a couple drinks themselves , she didn't really talk to me much after she sat down but they could of sat somewhere else or at least gave me more space. she was definity attracted to me but maybe also distracted by her gf

• Oh ok thats awesome!. yeah sometimes they learn that in order to find love they gotta go for people not based on height if she was 6'4'' she will have a lot of problems finding a man that tall that she likes