How often do you see the person in the early stages of dating/getting to know each other?

Just curious how often people see the person their romantically interested in in the early stages of dating, like the first month or two.

How often do you go on romantic dates?
How often do you just hangout and talk alone?
How often do you see each other at group events with friends?
How often do you talk on the phone for extended periods of time?
Do you see them somewhere you go often, like work, church, school, etc?

What Girls Said 1

• How often do you go on romantic dates?
    about every weekend
    4 times a week
    none
    everyday
    yes everyday

What Guys Said 1

• When my girlfriend and I started dating, we went out atlas once a week, usually twice. Wednesdays were our alone date night, and Friday/Saturday were more of a hangout with friends kind of night. We went to college together but didn't have classes together. She says to this day the thing she loved was that every time I dropped her off after a date, I asked when the next time I would get to see her was. I usually knew the answer for what day I would see her, but I always asked just to remind her that I did want to see her again. We dated for about 2 months before I officially asked her to be my girlfriend, just so she knew I was stringing her along.

• Also, we didn't talk on the phone much in the beginning, but after I moved back home (about an hour away) we talked on the phone more between visits each week.