Guys: Do you like Leo women?

Do you guys out there like leo women? I also don't really want to hear that we're stuck up as a reason if you don't like us cause from my experience we are proud and self confident but we are not stuck up. So, do you like leo women or not? Then your reasons to whether you do or not like them please 馃槉

• Like them
  • Don't like them
  • It's complicated
  • Just want to see the answers
Guys I don't mean the actual star sign. I mean the stereotypical leo, like that type of woman. Like do you want to date a woman who acts like a leo, with the characteristics and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care or know anythong about star signs but I saw your update and looked for a description:

"You can usually pick out a Leo woman from a crowd - she's the one with the loudest laugh, the brightest smile, and the most confident strut of them all. Ruled by the Sun, the center of the universe, this feline sign adores attention and usually gets it. She is passionate, playful, and very lively. Occasionally hot-tempered, a Leo woman can and will get those claws out if you step out of line, so handle Kitty with care! When in a fiery mood, she is best soothed with compliments and spoiled with gifts.

The lioness is intelligent, witty, strong and creative, which is why there are so many Leo women in the arts and entertainment industries." - www.cafeastrology.com/articles/leowomanlove.html

Doesn't sound bad. :)

• Thank you! And yeah I don't really know star signs either I just wanted to know how guys felt about confident girls and I did a little research and figured just to say leo would be easier than listing all the qualities

• @Loves_COD_Ghosts Thanks for the mh. :)
      Love the username by the way. XD

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 0