Why do black girls have such huge butts?

And why do Asian girls have such tiny ones? Is there a genetic reason?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I believe it has to do with diet and also where/how your body stores fat and muscle. In some cases genetics are involved. When posing any question however, reframe from summing the masses together. Perhaps, Why do we typically find that women of predominantly African decent have bigger butts than those of predominantly Asian decent. This will reduce the I don't have a big butt comments and keep you from seeming uneducated and the word no one wants to be called racist towards either race. Although most people should use the word prejudice. Also subjecting anyone to a specific color to identify them as a race isn't the best idea, it's degrading. They are Americans too. (Assuming when you asked this question you had Americans in mind)

• i dont know exactly why but they have the BEST genes ever!

• Well... that's your opinion.

• Genetics I believe, I'm black and my butt isn't all that big honestly. My mother doesn't have a big behind at all so my behind isn't all that big as I had wanted it to be but I just work with it. Its all in the genetics, only genetics can tell.

• I think black women have more fat than other races we tend to have bigger butts and breasts.

• I also have wondered this.. but Kim K has a huge butt and she's not black or Asian... hmmm good question

• Well if she were Asian, it'd be even more unexpected.

• It's more on the genes.

• I'm black. I have a tiny ass, what little I do have is from doing lots of squats.

stop generalizing people.

• Im black and i do not have a huge bum!

• Yea I'm sure it's some genetic reason I got the big butt flat stomach body I get the booty from my mum but my sister's butt isn't big but she has a nice little booty for her size lol and yea most Asians I see are petite all over so yea ig it's genetics

• If you know anything about SCIENCE you would know that people's who ancestors are from hotter climates*Africa* store their fat in the butt, hips, breasts and thighs. This is a proven fact.
    All black women don't have big butts but on average the majority does genetically take after our ancestors.

• Why dislike what I said?
      I just told you Why black women have big butts Lol. It's a genetic inheritance.

• I don't know much about Asian ancestry or European ancestry but I do know this...

www.youtube.com/watch

I don't know if you're familiar with this story or not but it explains a lot about Why black women have bigger butts! The fact that "non Africans" were so fascinated with her body proves that women of curves generated from Africa. If not this woman's body would not have been such a big deal... Right? And I'm No scientist just a random person on the internet.

• Originated

What Guys Said 4

• lmao catch up man these days every race can have a big butt

• It's a gift from the gods my friend, don't question it. Just enjoy it.

• Cuz duh...

• Well, most of it's fat.