Guys: What's your dream girl?

Not just looks, personality, quirks, whatever.

Like for example: the difference between a girl you'd like to date or just sleep with, and a girl you'd want to live with/marry.

I'm just curious. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the curvy gals... I can eat em up!

I will go from midget to 7' tall. Thin or plump, but no concentration camp anorexics and no fatty's that need a wheelbarrow to lug their gut around in. Hair can be any color, from short boy pixie to long. (Just not into Afro's.)

I especially love the curvy gals and stacked and packed plumper's.

images.sodahead.com/.../..._picture_247_xlarge.png

thumbpress.com/.../cool-girl-curvy-skin1.jpg

images.sodahead.com/.../3_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

But... personality and disposition is the bottom line. If you just go by what your dick tells you, there may be problems down the road. There has to be beauty within and not just beauty on the outside. Lots of things make up a gal, not just face and body such as: femininity, sweetness, adorability, sexiness, honesty, smarts, loyalty, being able to accept being worshipped and pampered, healthy habits, clean, not too many bad habits, orgasmic.

Look, there are all types of gals in the world. And truthfully I find most of them attractive as long as they are not too extreme in features, fashion or body decoration.

www.short-haircut.com/.../...ie-hair-for-girls.jpg

• But... im different. I have a small waist, small ass, and hugeass tits. Those women make me feel ugly.

What Guys Said 9

• No idea what kind of girl I want to live with. Feels like I'm impossible, but the perfect girl to me would basically just glow. I don't know exactly how to explain it though, I feel like she would be talkative, smiling, and probably all over the place mentally/emotionally like wtf, but that's just girly stuff that melts a guy's heart. At the same time, a girl who is just where I am with me, not saying anything, patient, attentive. I want to be able to feel her presence even if she is quiet, she will still share looks with me and be present. It's really funny the things that can remind me of the perfect girl because it mostly starts with my loving her and her just reflecting what I liked about her in the first place.

• I like a girl who makes me feel more like a man, someone who pushes me to be a better me. This often means she is intelligent, funny/witty and outgoing.

Physically, I prefer a bit taller than average as I am 6'2, red hair and green eyes gets me every time.
    I also often describe the most attractive girl to ME as perhaps not being noticed right away, but the more you see her, the more beautiful you realize she is, just on a basic level.

Girls I just want to have a good time with, are the stereotypical girls you would think of, slim big boobs, lots of make up etc. but I tend to not take girls like that seriously, and honestly don't even consider dating them.

• Just to make sure, I don't need her to be tall, red hair etc., but those are thing I know I like, I would be willing to look over that anytime.

• Twins, or sisters close in age.. my fantasy is always about multiple women!
    If you mean real women, given that polygamy is illegal, well, Latin, tall, tight jeans, for starters.

• She has to be funny, not jealous, trustworthy, faithful, loving and caring, smart, open-minded and down to earth, but with dreams and goals.
    But most of all, happy. I wanna get home late after work and see her waiting for me with a smile, and with something to make me say "you're perfect".

I don't care about her looks, I mean, I do care of course, but I'm not that picky with that.

• I love girls that are outgoing outspoken about their beliefs, funny, cute, but maybe a little nervous or shy deep down, smart, that have goals, share or accept my beliefs, good with kids, likes to play some sport, likes to sing (especially if she's not too great at it) dances, loves music, loves to read (hopefully science fiction but I'm not naive enough to hold out for that) appreciates Lord of the Rings as the masterpiece that it is, actually likes my jokes, isn't jealous, gives me a little space, likes to cuddle, likes to ski would be great, could live with long work hours ( I plan on being a doctor).
    That's all I can think of.

• Communication and supporting. Her personality has to compliment mine. Its not based on looks but how we get along and deal with the difficulties of life.

• I like my women like I like my coffee...

• Sexually dominant women

• My only standart is petite
    Its enough for me

What Girls Said 1

• I like white boys lol