Guys: What do you consider 'too' insecure in a female?

I'm not really sure how to specify this question. I've just been told I'm insecure or seem insecure by countless people, not just guys, and I don't know how to fix that. What do you consider insecure about a girl you've just met? Or one you like/are dating? And what type of insecurity would be a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always questioning. Trying to hard to make your guy happy. Constantly appolagising (deal breaker).

• Thank you so much! I do this all the time but I didn't think it was considered that bad. Definitely going to stop now.

• Some times you have to take one for the team. If it was that upsetting to him he should and might voice his concerns.

• I always just assume they're too nice to mention it or I think I should apologize before they have to say things

What Guys Said 4

• Constantly asking if she's pretty, constantly calling or texting, talking all the time even if nothing needs to be said, always being afraid she's being cheated on, always has to know where her guy is, hangs out with her by ALL the time, asks you to compare her to other girls. Stuff like that.

• Crap.. I do the "talking all the time" thing because I hate silences. Guess I am insecure. lol

• Well there's a difference between talking too much because you're afraid of what the other person might say if you stop and what you're doing :)

• Anything that would put a roadblock in the relationship.

For example, if I could only "see" her topless with the lights off because she was insecure about her boobs/belly fat.

• If she makes subtle jokes about herself that you know aren't really jokes. Like if you're talking about some girl who is really skinny and she says "she can have some of my fat!" or something like that.

• Constantly talking down about themselves

What Girls Said 2

• I think the most important thing is to be happy with yourself. Don't try to be someone else or say things you know will make him happy even if it's not something you agree with/believe in. That sorta thing

• I'm dating a guy who knows I'm insecure but I'm working on it and he recognises that.