If you were dating a short dude, what body type would you prefer that he had?

I was talking with a girl friend of mine and she said that she likes to feel small when she's with a guy, which seems weird but whatever lol. She said that if she were to date a short guy she'd prefer him to be like a bodybuilder so that she could still feel small. Is this a shared opinion? People always say short bodybuilder are overcompensating. I would think that a girl would still want an athletic looking guy, no?

To clarify, when I say small I mean 0-3 inches shorter than you.

• Skinny
    11% (1)25% (2)18% (3)Vote
  • Chubby (not fat)
    22% (2)12% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • Athletic
    67% (6)50% (4)59% (10)Vote
  • Very muscular
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Fat
    0% (0)13% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• i'm 5'8 and no i'd rather not date a short guy. But if he's just that great then I say slightly chubby or athletic. Muscular looks weird and stumpy. Some pudge is cuddly tho. And athletic is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • At least you are willing to date a short guy if he had other qualities, and that is very mature of you

What Guys Said 3

• i voted "A" because that's what i want to be once -although chances are 1/10000- i become a really short guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls on here don't even like short guys, so I don't see why they'd even vote. My guess is that they'll pick C though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls in general don't like short guys lol. It's more of a, "if you had to choose" situation.

• Well in my experience they do like short guys... or at least they like me. Maybe I'm a exception. On here though short guys get no love LOL

• Are you athletic? I find that being athletic and slim built makes up for me being 5'7

• I heard if a girl were to like a short guy they like skinny athletic guys. I guess that's why tall girls find me cute :)

0|0
    0|0